These private luxurious accommodations, referred to in Spanish as "Casitas" or small homes, are positioned off a lovely pathway lined with fragrant tropical fruit trees and lush landscaping.
We've ensured that the Casitas at Ka'ana are the most comfortable and most "current" rooms in Western Belize. You will enjoy the jungles and archaeological intrigue of the Cayo area by day and be immersed in the comfort you have become accustomed to and deserve by night.
The walls of your Casita are adorned with local art, and your french doors and windows allow the indoors to embrace the outdoors in a seamless way. Your bathroom vanity is done in a beautiful Central American hardwood called "Poison Heart" and is the masterpiece of a spacious, naturally lit space.
- Daily Continental Breakfast served in room or at La Ceiba Restaurant
- 400 sq. feet (38 sq m) of interior space
- 1 or 2 Queen beds with high thread count sheets
- Private outdoor terrace and balcony
- Lush tropical garden and pool views
- Luxurious bedding and linens
- Plasma flat screen TV
- iPod docking stations
- Executive mini bar
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Spacious bathrooms
- Plush robes
- Hair dryer
- In-room sitting area
- Complimentary ironing service
- Complimentary wireless high speed Internet
- Phone and voicemail
- Twice daily and "on demand" housekeeping services
- Room service
- In-room safe
Queen Casitas start at US$375.00 in the standard season, based on double occupancy.
No refunds will be available for no shows, late arrival, or early departure. Should the guest decide to cancel, a minimum of 60 days notice is required prior to arival for a full refund, minus a US$100 administrative fee. 50% refunds will be granted for cancellations 45-59 days prior to arrival. All cancellations 44 days or less prior to arival are non-refundable.
Click Here for our interactive map experience.